Study online: how does it work?
Online courses are courses provided through the ExamSimul plataform in e-learning mode, that is a training mode provided through online learning management system from anywhere and anytime.
This mode releases the student from all the constraints of having to be in a certain place at a certain time for the lessons.
ExamSimul's online courses are accredited by the official bodies APMG, PeopleCert, The Open Group, ISACA...
ExamSimul courses in e-learning have been created in such a way as to offer the best learning support to the student.
How can I purchase an online course?
It is possible to proceed with the purchase of an online course directly on this website!
It only takes you a few steps:
- Select the package that you would like to purchase and add it to cart
- Create an account or proceed with the log in if you’re already registered
- Fill in the mandatory information to complete the purchase order
- Proceed with the payment by choosing one of these methods:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Once you’ve completed the order and payment you can manage your purchase directly from the reserved area
If you're a company and you cannot purchase from the website, contact us to receive a formal proposal
The advantages of ExamSimul online courses
The online mode proposed by ExamSimul facilitates learning:
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Availability of a forum to help you find the answers to the most frequently asked questions immediately;
- Mock exams, where applicable;
- The possibility to take the certification exam online. For other methods to pass the exam, contact us.
Course access requirements
To do the course with a personal computer, a tablet or with smartphone, these must have the following minimum specifications:
- Chrome browser (recommended), Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge
- headphones or speakers
- Acrobat Reader (only most recent version fully supported)
- a fast internet connection such as ADSL or one with a comparable or superior speed (do a speedtest by clicking here)
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android (only most recent version fully supported)
Thanks to the new App "ExamSimul", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices.