All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
Students who complete this course will have learned:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the AgilePM Foundation certification exam session, the passing of which provides an entry-level professional qualification in Agile Project Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (AgilePM Practitioner).
Who it is addressed to
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers
- Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
Contents of the DT Method Foundation course
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Agile Project Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This AgilePM® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of APMG.