All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
The skills acquired, when applied to one's own work context can contribute to:
- Improve the quality of IT services offered
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Apply the basic concepts of organizational models
- Acquire the terminology
- The structure of the organizational model
- Offer more reliable support
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve greater flexibility
- Define more clearly the opportunities IT offers to increase business
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam session, the passing of which provides an entry-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (ITIL Managing Professional, ITIL Strategic Leader).
Who it is addressed to
- IT managers, IT staff and process owners; Quality manager and staff;
- Account managers and business structure involved in preparing technical reports in response to customer requests/tenders;
- Infrastructure managers, application managers, project managers, and business managers directly involved in IT activities.
- All people in the IT organization who is looking to improve processes/procedures and who wish to acquire a basic level of knowledge of the ITIL-based organizational model.
Contents of the ITIL Foundation course
- Introduction to the ITIL 4 Foundation course
- Framework terminology and structure
- Introduction to Service Management
- The main concepts
- The principles behind service management
- The four dimensions of service management
- The approach and guidelines: Service Value System
- Service Value Chain
- Overview of key practices
- Insight into 7 practices
- Continual Improvement
- Change Enablement
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in ITIL best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This ITIL® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.