All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
Who it is addressed to
This qualification is aimed at those who are:
- Internal managers and personnel working to implement, maintain and operate an ISMS within an organization.
- External consultants supporting an organization’s implementation, maintenance and operation of an ISMS.
- Internal auditors who are required to have an applied knowledge of the standard.
Contents of the ISO 27001 Practitioner course
- Applying the principles of ISMS policy and its information security scope, objectives, and processes within an organizational context.
- Applying the principles of risk management including risk identification, analysis and evaluation and propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security.
- How to analyze and evaluate deployed risk treatments and controls to assess their effectiveness and opportunities for continual improvement.
- How to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the ISMS through the use of internal audit and management review to continually improve the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the ISMS.
- How to create, apply and evaluate the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of documented information and records required by ISO/IEC 27001.
- How to identify and apply appropriate corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO/IEC 27001.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Information Security, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.