This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who it is addressed to
This certification is aimed at those who are:
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity.
Contents of the ISO 22301 Foundation course
- Describe the business continuity management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 22301 requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Identify approaches and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Business Continuity Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.