All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor certification exam session, the passing of which provides a advanced-level professional qualification in Service Management.
Who it is addressed to
- Third-party auditors who work for RCBs and will conduct audits to certify service providers against ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- Internal auditors who wish to understand the specific requirements of auditing IT service management systems for conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard. Internal auditors working in an organization which is implementing or already has ISO/IEC 20000 certification will find this course useful to improve not only their understanding of the subject but also the application of ISO/IEC 20000 within their organization.
Contents of the ISO 20000 Auditor course
- The scope and purpose of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 and how these can be used during auditing and certification.
- The key terms and definitions used.
- SM general principles.
- The structure, processes, objectives and high level requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability and scope definition.
- The purpose of internal and external audits, their operation and the associated terminology.
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices, ITIL®, and related standards, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, and how this can be used to support the achievement of certification to ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments to evaluate an SMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- Audit organizations to identify conformity and improvements against ISO/IEC 20000-1.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.