This training course provides exercises, quizzes, and practical examples to help you understand the most important aspects of SMS audits. It elaborates, among others, on the practical aspects, such as the interpretation of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the context of an audit, the application of principles of auditing, the audit methods, the evidence collection and verification, the leading of an audit team, the drafting of nonconformity reports, and the preparation of the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” certificate demonstrates your professional capabilities and your ability to audit an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Who it is addressed to
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to conduct and lead SMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the SMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare organizations for an SMS certification audit
- Expert advisors in service management
Contents of the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor course
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a service management system (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the SMS conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit program.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.