All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
“Create, Deliver and Support” module provides IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market and can contribute to:
- Improve the quality of IT services offered
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Apply the basic concepts of organizational models
- Acquire the terminology
- The structure of the organizational model
- Offer more reliable support
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve greater flexibility
- Define more clearly the opportunities IT offers to increase business
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ITIL 4 CDS certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (ITIL Managing Professional).
Who it is addressed to
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, ITSM managers and ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for their end-to-end delivery, as well as holders of existing ITIL qualifications who wish to update and develop their knowledge further.
Contents of the ITIL Create Deliver and Support course
The evolution of professionalism in IT and service management
- Organizations, people, and culture
- Building effective teams
- Developing team culture
Using information and technology to create, deliver, and support services
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- The value of an effective information model
- Automation of service management
Value streams to create, deliver, and support services
- ITIL service value streams
- Model value streams for creation, delivery, and support
- Using value streams to define a minimum viable practice
Prioritizing work and managing suppliers
- Why do we need to prioritize work?
- Commercial and sourcing considerations
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in ITIL best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This ITIL® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.