All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
This module covers a range of innovative working methods, such as DevOps practices and Lean and Agile approaches. It is designed to help bridge the gap between development and operational practices, and best support digital delivery from optimisation to radical transformation and can contribute to:
- Improve the quality of IT services offered
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Apply the basic concepts of organizational models
- Acquire the terminology
- The structure of the organizational model
- Offer more reliable support
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve greater flexibility
- Define more clearly the opportunities IT offers to increase business
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ITIL 4 HVIT certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (ITIL Managing Professional).
Who it is addressed to
- Encouraging IT and digital professionals to refine their abilities by increasing the speed and improving the quality of service delivery, the module focuses on creating greater value by promoting new methods of working and challenging existing ways of thinking. It encompasses cutting-edge digital technology to optimise end-user services and implement design-thinking, facilitating the construction of complex, yet adaptive, systems.
Contents of the ITIL High Velocity IT course
Key concepts of high‑velocity IT
- High-velocity IT
- Digital technology
- Digital organizations
- Digital transformation
- High-velocity IT objectives and key characteristics
- Adopting the ITIL service value system to enable high-velocity IT
High‑velocity IT culture
- Key behaviour patterns
- Models and concepts of HVIT culture
- ITIL guiding principles
- Techniques for valuable investments
- Techniques for fast development
- Techniques for resilient operations
- Techniques for co-created value
- Techniques for assured conformance
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in ITIL best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This ITIL® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.