The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management enables professionals to
- Detect early warnings of IT service interruption or degradation
- Improve IT service availability
- Proactive or early detection of incidents and problems
- Understand service health
- Boost availability and performance reporting
- Reduce cost of outages and a reduction in ‘firefighting’-style approaches to incidents
- Raise visibility of and manage dependencies that impact service value stream performance
- Measure, assess and develop the Monitoring and Event Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ITIL 4 Practitioner Monitoring and Event Management certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Managing Professional, ITIL Strategic Leader).
Who it is addressed to
- Candidates taking the ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management Practice qualification.
Contents of the ITIL 4 Practitioner Monitoring and Event Management course
- The key concepts of the practice
- The processes of the practice
- The roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology support and enable the practice
- The role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- The recommendations for the practice success
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in ITIL best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This ITIL® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.