The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Incident Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the ITIL 4 Practitioner Incident Management certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Managing Professional, ITIL Strategic Leader).
Who it is addressed to
- Candidates taking the ITIL 4 Incident Management Practice qualification.
Contents of the ITIL 4 Practitioner Incident Management course
- The key concepts of the practice
- The processes of the practice
- The roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology support and enable the practice
- The role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- The recommendations for the practice success
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in ITIL best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This ITIL® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.