Improving business performance in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and speed, substantially contributing to increased customer satisfaction. All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real business problems.
This course in the field of "Service Measurement" allows you to immediately know and apply a methodology in the management of services for:
- Cost reduction (Financial Mgmt) helping to minimize potential downtime (Availability Mgmt) and the adverse impact of failures (Incident Mgmt and Problem Mgmt) to systems, networks and applications and related install, move, add and change and disposals (Change mgmt)
- Improve the ability to make decisions by facilitating access to information throughout the organization, and implementing a better use of outputs through an integrated framework of processes and tools such as business dashboards (Service Measurement and Service Reporting).
- Improve service levels (Service Level Management) by creating operational efficiencies and enabling links with IT Service Management processes for the definition, measurement, improvement and control of service performance.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt).
Who it is addressed to
- Lean Six Sigma is aimed at professionals wishing to understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma principles and instruments in order to work effectively with, or as a member of, a process improvement team. Lean Six Sigma is suitable for: Improvement Managers, Operational Line Managers, Team Managers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Change Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers, HR Managers
Contents of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1.0 Define Phase
- 1.1 The Basics of Six Sigma
- 1.2 The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- 1.3 Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- 1.4 The Lean Enterprise
2.0 Measure Phase
- 2.1 Process Definition
- 2.2 Six Sigma Statistics
- 2.3 Measurement System Analysis
- 2.4 Process Capability
3.0 Control Phase
- 3.1 Patterns of Variation
- 3.2 Inferential Statistics
- 3.3 Hypothesis Testing
- 3.4 Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- 3.5 Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
4.0 Improve Phase
- 4.1 Simple Linear Regression
- 4.2 Multiple Regression Analysis
5.0 Control Phase
- 5.1 Lean Controls
- 5.2 Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 5.3 Six Sigma Control Plans
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Lean Six Sigma Method, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is offered by BITIL.COM.