All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
The skills acquired, when applied to one's own work context can contribute to:
- the basic IT service management concepts and terms
- the purpose and structure of FitSM standards – and their relationship to other standards
- the process framework underpinning FitSM
- the requirements defined in FitSM – enabling you to adopt implementation more quickly and efficiently
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the FitSM Foundation certification exam session, the passing of which provides an entry-level professional qualification in IT Service Management and allows you to continue on to more advanced courses (FitSM Service Operation and Control, Service Planning and Delivery, FitSM Expert).
Who it is addressed to
- Roles involved in managing and operating federated IT services
Contents of the FitSM Foundation course
- The basic IT service management concepts and terms
- The purpose and structure of FitSM standards – plus their relationship to other standards
- The process framework underpinning FitSM
- The requirements defined in FitSM – enabling you to adopt implementation more quickly and efficiently
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in IT Service Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in FitSM best practice adoption projects in medium and large IT Directorates, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This FitSM® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of APMG.
Registered Trademarks. FitSM® is a registered trademark of ITEMO, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of ITEMO. All rights reserved.