PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is all about using PRINCE2 and Agile in the right spot, combining them with each other until you get the perfect blend and blend. Corporate friendly and combining flexibility with pragmatism, PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner gives you the best of both worlds, enabling you to scale for complete control and good governance.
All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real project problems. At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in Project Management.
Who it is addressed to
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is aimed at professionals working within a project environment, including key personnel responsible for integrating project management with product delivery. The validity of the PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner certification is 3 years, in which the holder can re-take the exam or maintain its validity by registering with AXELOS.
Contents of the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course
- Overview of PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Processes and Themes
- PRINCE2 Management Products
- PRINCE2 Journey with Agile
- An Introduction to Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Waterfall vs Agile
- Agile basics and frameworks
- Agile behaviours, concepts and techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- What PRINCE2 Agile comprises of
- Eight PRINCE2 Agile Guidance Points
- What to fix, and what to flex
- Performance targets and tolerance
- The “Hexagon”
- The five targets
- Agile Behaviors and the PRINCE2 Principles
- Applying PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 Agile behaviors
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Tailoring the PRINCE2 Themes
- Tracking progress with burn charts
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes
- Relating agile processes to PRINCE2 processes
- Tailoring starting up a project and initiating a project
- Tailoring controlling a stage and managing product delivery processes
- Scrum overview and Lean Startups
- Tailoring managing a stage boundary process
- Tailoring closing a project process
- Tailoring directing a project
- Focus Areas
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Project Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in PRINCE2 and AGILE adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This PRINCE2® Agile course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Registered Trademarks. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, the use of which is permitted only with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.