All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
Who it is addressed to
This certification is aimed at those who are:
- Third-party auditors working for Certification Bodies, responsible for conducting audits which certify organizations against ISO 27001 and ISO 19011.
- Internal auditors seeking to understand the specific requirements of auditing Information Security Management Systems needed to confirm that an organization conforms to the ISO 27001 or ISO 19011 standard.
Contents of the ISO 27001 Auditor course
- How to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001.
- How to evaluate the principles of risk management - including risk identification, analysis and evaluation.
- How to propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security.
- Leading organizations through an audit program.
- Directing audit teams.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO 27001.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Information Security, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.