All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real IT problems.
Students who complete this course will have learned:
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modeling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritize requirements.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the AgilePM Practitioner certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification in Agile Project Management.
Who it is addressed to
- Certified Professionals AgilePM Foundation.
- Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
Contents of the AgilePM Practitioner course
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Agile Project Management, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This AgilePM® course is offered by BITIL.COM ATO of APMG.