Improving business performance in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and speed, substantially contributing to increased customer satisfaction. All our courses have a strong practical component. The theoretical part is constantly complemented by simulations on real business problems.
The course lasting 9 days (also divisible, e.g. 3+3+2+1). The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is aimed at those professionals who are directly involved in the application of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and who are directly responsible for improvement projects, usually full-time. A Six Sigma Black Belt certificate possesses in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of DMAIC.
At the end of each section of the course, there will be a hands-on exercise to fix the concepts just explained and become familiar with the exam questions.
This course leads to the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam session, the passing of which provides an advanced-level professional qualification.
Who it is addressed to
- Lean Six Sigma is aimed at professionals wishing to understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma principles and instruments in order to work effectively with, or as a member of, a process improvement team. Lean Six Sigma is suitable for: Improvement Managers, Operational Line Managers, Team Managers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Change Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers, HR Managers
Contents of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1.0 Define Phase
- 1.1 The Basics of Six Sigma
- 1.2 The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- 1.3 Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- 1.4 The Lean Enterprise
2.0 Measure Phase
- 2.1 Process Definition
- 2.2 Six Sigma Statistics
- 2.3 Measurement System Analysis
- 2.4 Process Capability
3.0 Control Phase
- 3.1 Patterns of Variation
- 3.2 Inferential Statistics
- 3.3 Hypothesis Testing
- 3.4 Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- 3.5 Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
4.0 Improve Phase
- 4.1 Simple Linear Regression
- 4.2 Multiple Regression Analysis
5.0 Control Phase
- 5.1 Lean Controls
- 5.2 Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 5.3 Six Sigma Control Plans
BITIL.COM lecturers are accredited (Accredited Trainer) by the international training body to teach and supervise exams; specialists in Lean Six Sigma Method, they are professionals with many years of experience in best practice adoption projects in medium and large Organization, able to transfer a software vendor-independent and totally business-oriented implementation approach.
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course is offered by BITIL.COM.